I think many people is googling like me to find a solution to bring Android to Nokia phone.
I used Nokia for ages and just changed to Samsung because of the OS. I like Nokia’s hardware the most but I do not like Symbian.
How I could install Android on my existing Nokia phone? Let’s keep this topic open and I will find out all the posts related to this topic here:
Nokia N9 gets an Ice Cream Sandwich port, you can’t have it
First reading above title, really make you surprise that something happening between Android and Nokia!
Let’s have a look to one picture of N9 with Android ICS:
Nokia N9 comes with MeeGo OS, v1.2 Harmattan that lacks of application and feel no future, the picture above got from GSMArena showed that some developer is trying to make N9 works with ICS but we have no clear information about it yet, it might be a good rumor, wait and see. Check it out at the source link below.
The topic between Nokia vs Android is not new on the net:
- In 2010, EngadGet had announced that Nokia N900 could work with Android
- In 2011, We can find the discussion on XDA Developer forum about it as well,
No solution for other Nokia phone than N900
- And if we google more, we got many posts around but confirmed no solution the same, so stop Googling?
- We got one post that confirmed they can make home screen interface (UI only) of Nokia phone S60V5 shows as Android UI
This particular app is working well with Symbian 60V5. So given list include Nokia phones having the Symbian 60V5
|Nokia 5800||Nokia N8|
|Nokia N97||Nokia C5-03|
|Nokia 5530||Nokia C6|
|Nokia 5230||Nokia C6-01|
|Nokia 5233||Nokia C7|
|Nokia X6||Nokia E7|
- Checkout the detail here: Install Android 2.1 UI on Nokia S60v5 mobile
Let’s continue to search if we can found!
Developers, Geeks & Hackers, let’s find the solutions as there are so many Nokia users in the world, they will like this a lot!