Do you know that some Cambodian developers create some big online game?
You might like to play JX, AK, Mongol or other online games. They are developed by the companies outside Cambodia but we never heard about some kinds of big online game developed by Cambodians in Cambodia with full characteristic, story lines, contents and programming.
In fact, we have. I would like to introduce Magegun Game developed by Ky Nora, a game developer alone with 3 years investment himself to spend time developing the game and now it’s in beta and almost about to release.
Please support his work!
Magegun is a free MMOFPS game that mixes Magic and Guns and to the low system requirements. Players have the ability to modify their gaming experience by customizing their character’s look as well as which magic, guns and gears to take into battle. Players can switch from weapon to magic, magic learned from book they purchased, get reward from completed boss mission or get an achievement.
- Magegun is gear base game. So player start with no level. You need to grind for better gear. Your gears are upgradable by gems or required items.
- Weapons’ bullet upgrade from low to high damage.
- Mounts and Vehicles
- Player can create missions or join any missions include boss missions.
- Balanced combats: Unlike other MMOFPS games, Magegun always calculate gear’s score of players to balance in combat. When you create or join mission, other players who join with you are not too high gear’s score than you.
- Fully script boss mission: When the boss was scripted, they are so intelligent and make player not bored with game. This makes game harder to win.
- Trade System: You can sell your items to other players by creating auction.
- All items no expired date, destroy it or pass to other player if you don’t need it.
- Items are soul bound with you when you pick or use it. You can’t pass to other players until you release bounding. Releasing is 40% success. If failed item will destroy.
- Statistic and Achievement.
- Use various currency to purchase items (Gold, Honor, Emblem, Game Point)
Please support developer
I read through the indiegogo.com, a campaign page, I was so surprised and excited to hear this info. Of course, I do not play online game and I might try sometimes later but I just want to appreciate his hard work so wanna to spread the word about this game. Please go to Magegun Campaign Page and support him for whatever you can if you are loving online game and especially game developed by Cambodia.
$8,000 is not much for make online game with lot of content, but I can’t do it without money! I’ve already funded a big chunk of the development to date and have spent many thousands of hours for research and development. I am not import completed game to modify, but I am creating it. Modification is cheap, but creation is not. (By Nora KY, a guy behind this online game)